At Saint Thomas’ Episcopal School, we recognize that parents are an integral part of our school community. That’s why we make every effort to keep you informed and actively engaged in your child’s life at STE.
For your convenience, we’ve compiled information and forms you will need at the start and throughout the school year.
- Significant Dates
- FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT
- LUNCH SERVICE
- AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
- PEARLAND BUS ROUTE
- STUDENT HEALTH
To give you a head start on the 2019-2020 school year, we’ve produced Jumpstart, a guide with transportation information, communication information, volunteer opportunities, event details, significant dates, and quick facts.
View our 2018-2019 Uniform Regulations for a summary of uniform requirements for the coming school year. For complete information on uniforms and appearance guidelines, see our 2018-2019 Student-Parent Handbook.
Mills Uniform Company is the uniform provider for STE. Please visit millswear.com for ordering information and store locations.
Saint Thomas’ Episcopal School uses FACTS for management of tuition and incidental billing. Log in to FACTS to register or access your account.
Tuition for Saint Thomas' Episcopal School may be paid annually, semi-annually, or in 10 or 12 monthly installments. All payment options, with the exception of annual, will be collected via ACH or credit card through FACTS Management Company. All tuition payments begin in June. International students must pay tuition and fees in full by June 1.
STE’s 2018-2019 Student-Parent Handbook and Directory explains all school policies and procedures. Printed copies will be distributed on the first day of school. The youngest child in the family will receive one copy to bring home. If you would like extra copies, please contact the Advancement Office. We ask that each family read the book thoroughly.
STE contracts with the Healthy Lunch Box to provide students with a hot lunch. If you would like to order your lunches, view the instructions for setting up an account. The Healthy Lunch Box offers vegetarian and gluten-free selections.
Parents may enroll students in Kindergarten through 8th grade in the After School Care program. After School Care is available from 3:30-6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For additional information and to sign up, see the After School Care Registration form.
Students in Kindergarten and up may also enroll in after school Scottish Highland Dance instruction. Class schedules and fees, as well as registration instructions, can be found on the After School Dance form.
According to the National Association of School Nurses, healthy children are successful learners. Our Office of the School Nurse is dedicated to collaborating with families and faculty to support students’ health and facilitate their success at school. The school nurse has a multi-faceted role, one that focuses on the physical, mental, emotional, and social health of students, as well as their progress in the learning process.
The Office of the School Nurse is responsible for:
- Collecting and assessing student health forms
- Ensuring student compliance with state vaccine requirements
- Helping manage chronic health conditions like allergies, diabetes, asthma, seizures, and more
- Creating student-specific health plans when requested
- Conducting screenings, as required by the state Providing first aid and emergency care services
- Administering medications to students, as directed by parents and/or physician
- Keeping emergency equipment, like medical kits, AEDs, and more, in good working condition
- Student Health Letter
- Certificate of Participation Medical Form
- Consent for Administration of Medicine (OTC)
- Consent for Administration of Medicine (Prescription)
- Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Illness Policy
- Injury Policy
- Medication Policy
- STE Concussion Policy
- STE Concussion Return to Play Form (K-8)
- TAPPS Concussion Return to Play Form (9-12)
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR NURSES
Anne W. Sexton, RN
School Nurse BSN, University of Texas School of Nursing, San Antonio
Kay M. Bowers, RN
BSN, Texas Woman’s University College of Nursing, Houston
For the safety of our students, faculty, staff and guests, we have Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in the following locations:
- Murray Center (Gym), West Wall
- Inside the Ingram Room, East Wall
- Nurse's Office, Room 2A of Scotland Yard
- School Office, Room 7A of Scotland Yard
- Inside the field house at the Willowbend Field