The Saint Thomas' Fund
The Saint Thomas’ Fund is a priority for the STE community. The extraordinary dedication of our parents, alumni, and friends helps provide our students with the outstanding education they deserve. We hold our five-week Saint Thomas' Fund campaign each fall.
In the spirit of growing together, we are happy to welcome Saint Thomas' Episcopal Preschool to the Saint Thomas' Fund. Parents can now make donations to help support the preschool or K-12 programs.
With your generous support, we hope to achieve the following priorities for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Help our community connect better with innovative technology
- Create evidence-based classroom setups that foster learning success
- Connect teachers with leading experts through enrichment opportunities that directly benefit students
- Enhance areas of recreation in Scotland Yard and the gymnasium
- Provide an additional preschool playground structure
This year you have the choice to designate your gift of $2,500 or more. Directly support a teacher initiative by selecting an item from the Saint Thomas' Fund Wish List.
Make your gift go even further! If your company offers a matching gift, please submit the proper paperwork to your company’s Human Resources department.
Not sure if your employer offers a matching gift program? View a list of companies below or contact your company's Human Resources department.