JOIN THE STE FAMILY
Saint Thomas’ Episcopal School employs individuals who are committed to upholding our mission of forming honorable men and women through a classical education grounded in a Christ-centered worldview.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS (ALL GRADE LEVELS)
There are no non-teaching positions open at this time.
PERSONAL QUALITIES WE SEEK IN FACULTY CANDIDATES:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in desired teaching area
- Prior teaching experience
- Ability to communicate with and motivate children
- Demonstrated commitment to being a life-long learner
- Willingness to contribute to the general welfare of the school and its students beyond the classroom
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Successful experience integrating technology into the classroom
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Saint Thomas’ Episcopal Church & School (collectively the “School”) prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, disability, or veteran status.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.