EXPERIENCE THE STE DIFFERENCE
The best way to experience the Saint Thomas’ Episcopal School difference is by visiting our campus, conveniently located in Meyerland near Bellaire and the Texas Medical Center, off Loop 610 between Beechnut and South Braeswood streets.
WAYS TO VISIT
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to visit our campus and learn more about what makes STE unique. For more information, click an option below.
Tours are available throughout the week when school is in session. It’s an opportunity to see the campus and talk with admissions staff.
If you are considering the Preschool Program offered through Saint Thomas’ Episcopal Church, contact the Preschool Director at 713.666.3111 to schedule a tour or visit.
If you are considering Kindergarten through 12th grade, use the calendar below to schedule your tour.
Although our 2018 Open House dates have passed, we encourage families to schedule a personalized tour to visit our campus and meet with admissions representatives.
Each fall we hold two Open Houses on campus: one for our Lower School and one for our Middle and Upper Schools. During these events prospective families can meet teachers, view the campus, learn more about our classical instruction, and hear about our many activities and organizations.
Applicants to Middle and Upper School, grades 6 through 12, are welcome to shadow our current students for a half-day of morning classes. Before the visiting student can register for a shadow day, the STE Admissions Office must have an application form submitted for the student, and application fee paid. Note that spaces are limited for each shadow day.
To arrange a shadow day for your child, contact our Admissions Office.
Application form and fee required for all shadow days
- Wednesday, October 24, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Friday, March 22, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 27, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Friday, March 29, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2, from 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.