STREAMLINING THE ADMISSION PROCESS
We have compiled a series of frequently asked questions to help guide you through the process.
- Can prospective families visit the school?
- Do you have an equal opportunity admission policy?
- Which grades have the greatest number of openings?
- What is the age cutoff for kindergarten?
- Do you have an early childhood program?
- How will I know my application has been received?
- What is the annual tuition?
- When is tuition due?
- What is the religious environment like?
- Why do students take Latin? Is it required?
- Can you tell me about safety on campus?
- Why single-gender education from 1st through 8th grades and coed classes from 9th through 12th grades?
- How diverse is STE?
- What are the advantages of attending a private school over a public school?
If you have additional questions about STE or the admissions process, contact our Admissions Staff at 713.666.3111.